- From 1978 to 1984, Romney was a Vice President of Bain & Company, Inc., the Boston-based management consulting firm.
- Later, as the company's CEO, he led it through a highly successful turnaround.
- In 1984, Romney founded Bain Capital, one of the nation's most successful venture capital investment companies.
- Mitt may have had the benefit of a good education, but he did not take any inheritance from his father, when his father died. He gave it to Charity.
- He spent 3 million of his own money going against Ted Kennedy. If he didn't get any of his Dad's money, and he has 3 million to throw around, then that shows how accomplished he is.
Probable interest of those who agree:
- They arrive at their decision independent of any ulterior motivation.
- Promoting Mormonism by promoting a Mormon
- Promoting republicans by promoting a republican
Probable interest of those who disagree: